Thursday, June 28, 2012

Smoky

We just found a kitten! We found it on the 14th of June. Everyone knows the story of Smoky, but here I'll tell it again! We were traveling to Utah for the Porter family reunion, and Sarah was feeling sick, so we stopped to walk around, and heard some meowing from the other side of the road. My dad went over to investigate, and this cute little black and white kitten came running out to greet him! Dad picked him up, and brought him over. He is a boy, and we named him Smoky. He is really a social cat, and much cuter in real life than in the pics. Here are more pictures of him:
Here I have him wrapped up in my blanket,(above) and on my pillow. He isn't a house cat; he gets along with Honey, and lives in the front yard with him, but we like to bring him in the house-a lot!
Silly cat! He was trying to get my camera just as I snapped a picture! He is a very social cat, one time he tried to follow my parents when they went on a walk, and got lost! Our neighbor found him, and returned him home safely.
Oh, little Smoky! So cute! Okay, it's time for a nap. Smoky loves sleeping, especially in someone's arms!
Hey, Smoky, let's play "the claw game"! We play this game that I call "the claw game" where I put my fingers just out of reach, and Smoky snags them with his claws, brings them to his mouth, and gently bites them.


How I love Smoky!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one kute kitty!

Laura

Anonymous said...

That is one kute kitty!