Sunday, December 11, 2011

Doll Pillows

There is this girl in our ward named Laura. We drive her to church every Sunday. She made me, K.J., Hope, and Sarah doll pillows for Christmas this year. I have pictures of them here. They are so cute and I love them. They are also a good craft, I might try making one sometime.

This is a close up picture of my doll's face, because you can't really see the faces the best in the pictures. this also shows you what the hair looks like becouse you can't see the hair the best, either. There is a little yellow bow in the hair of my doll.

This one is mine. I love the pink and how soft mine feels. Mine is my favorite of all the pillows.

This is K.J.'s. His is different because his pillow has a bow tie and it doesn't have any hair. I love the green on his doll.

This is Hope's. I like all the colorful flowers. I really like the blue and red flowers. I really like how they are all the primary colors.

And this is sweet Sarah's. I love the design on her pillow!

It was just so sweet, and they're just so cute!

Now some Bonus Pictures! This is Troy Tulowitzki on the Colorado Rockies baseball team. This is his sygnature!

And Abbi with a big rawhide bone!

4 comments:

Janice said...

The pillows are so cute. Laura is very thoughtful. Where did you get the autographed baseball? Pretty cool! I'm going to try your recipe, too, Ellie. Love you!

Unknown said...

I love the pillows and your post! Mom, it's not the same Laura you are thinking of. This is a 15 year old girl.

Anonymous said...

Those are very unique and pretty neat too! I love how you described each pillow.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is the cool Laura down in Texas! Forgot to sign my name!