Tuesday, June 8, 2010

K.J. and I went on a date with dad not too long ago. We went horseback riding up a mountain. It was my first time horseback riding. It's a lot easier than I thought. I'm pretty good at it. This picture was of me and K.J. with our horses before the ride. My horse's name was Beaver. K.J.'s was named Bambi. Dad's horse's name was Rhino.
This picture is of me on Beaver before the ride. Beaver was a troublemaker and was pretty hard to ride, but I managed it okay. Bambi, K.J.'s horse was just gentle and sweet. Dad's horse, Rhino wasn't too friendly.

This is a picture of K.J. standing beside Bambi before the ride. Bambi was a little bit bigger than Beaver, so for the first time in his life, K.J. was taller than me! Bambi was prettier too. Dad's horse was the prettiest though, and the biggest. Dad's horse was humongous! Dad's horse was black and a Clyde'sdail.


This picture is of me and K.J. riding up the mountain on our horses. You have to lean forward and put your feet backward while going uphill and lean backward and put your feet forward while going downhill. This will balance the horse and keep it from stumbling.



This is a picture of me stopping my horse. you are supposed to lean back and pull up on the reins.




This is a picture of me and K.J. standing outside before the ride. I love horseback riding. It is lots of fun. So, thank you dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, you've done something I never have! I am so glad you were able to go and that you had such a good time!

camille said...

sounds like fun Ellie

Sara said...

Corrine just did a week of Horseback riding lessons, her horse was named Pebbles! Do you love horses as much as she does?