Monday, August 24, 2009

information

These are interedting facts that I thought you might be interested in. Enjoy!


Coyote

You might not reconize a Coyote if you see one.
Coyotes don't hunt in big packs wolves do. they hunt alone, or with a small family group.
Baby Coyotes can fit into the palm of your hand.

Spring Peeper

The male is the size of a dime.
A female lays 800 eggs each season.

Great Horned Owl

Great Horned Owls smell like skunks.
When the owl hoots it sound like it is saying " how are you? I'm fine ."


Wipporwill

All night long , the wipporwill sings it's name.
It has a little beak, but a big mouth.


Katydid

Katydids live for three months
They lay 150 eggs each month.




Hope you like the facts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think these are cool facts, Ellie! I love that you posted them!!!!

Anonymous said...

I did not know Coyote's hunted alone.

Dad